The Bedrock SM90 is a versatile class 1/ type 1 acoustic measuring instrument, suitable for a wide variety of applications. With its high-quality 1/2" prepolarized microphone capsule, it is the instrument of choice whenever accurate and reliable acoustic measurements are required. The Bedrock SM90 conforms with class 1 requirements as a Sound Level Meter (IEC 616272), but also offers a variety of other functions:
- Class 1 / Type 1 sound level meter (fast, slow, A/C.Z-weighting, Leq) conforming to IEC-61672 class 1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1.
- STIPA measuring (quick screening mode, pro mode)
- Full STI using the direct method (65 second measurement). With firmware 2.0
- Speech Level Measurements cf IEC-60268 Annex J. With firmware 2.0
- Real Time Analyzer (1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- FFT analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Noise Curves (NR, NC, PNC, NCB, RC, RC mark II) With firmware 2.0
- Calibrated audio recording
- LAeq long-term logging and monitoring
- Audio oscilloscope
- AC Volt meter for audio line level measurements (dBU, dBV, V rms) With firmware 2.0
- USB audio device mode - calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.
- 20 - 20.000 Hz frequency range
- Dynamic range 20-130 dB (with included microphone; up to 145 with attenuator sold separately)
- Full-colour resistive LCD touch screen (240x230 px)
- 8 GB of storage (of which at least 95% available for user data)
- Access to stored data and recorded audio through high-speed USB2.0 interface
- Integrated long-life batterypack, rechargeable via USB
- Complies with IEC 60268-16 rev. 4, IEC 61672 Class 1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1, IEC-62160 class 0 (RTA), ISO-3382
- All necessary accessories (such as microphone, charger, cables, windscreen and a ruggedized waterproof carrying case) are included
The Bedrock SM90 shares its main platform with the proven design of the Bedrock SM50 and SM30. However, the SM90 has been designed and tested to comply with class 1 requirements throughout. Its detachable microphone capsule is interchangeable with most common types high-end UNC capsules by other manufacturers.
The Bedrock SM90 is an all-round measuring solution for everybody who requires the highest levels of accuracy and performance. Combined with its competitive pricing, this makes the Bedrock SM90 an attractive addition to every consultant's and acousticians toolbox
The Bedrock SM90 can be bought through any of our distributors. Feel free to contact us directly if no distributor is listed for your region. The SM90 is shipped worldwide with our global 24-month pick-up and return warranty.
Bedrock SM90 product flyer